News & Announcements
- Register for the STN Challenges
- It's time to Join STN or Renew Your Membership
- Click here for the STN Event Calendar
- Enter the Global Forest Link Contest
- Watch highlights from the 2016 STN Convention
- Join the STN Alumni Association - It's FREE!
- Read About Our Trip to Russia
- Check Out the Resources for STN Schools
- Get Ready for the STN 2017 Convention
- See the STN 2017 Convention Contest List
JOIN/RENEW MEMBERSHIP FOR 2016-2017!
- Access to the exclusive STN Website containing examples of award-winning broadcast journalism and film work.
- Members-only e-mail forum to share and discuss topics with affiliate peers
- Online Video Training with study guies and quizzes
- Student contests with critiques from industry professionals
- Students at affiliate schools are eligible for the Student of the Year Award.
- Teachers at affiliate schools are eligible for the Teacher of the Year Award and Teacher Video Contest Award.
- The Annual STN conventon unites members for four days of instruction, contests and interaction with peers.
JOIN STN AND CONNECT WITH YOUR PEERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND AROUND THE WORLD
ARE YOU A HIGH SCHOOL OR MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT WHO LOVES TO TELL A STORY WITH:
- Video Production
- Broadcast Journalism
- Film Making
- Digital Yearbook
YOUR SCHOOL SHOULD
BECOME A MEMBER OF STN!
- Enter contests and get feedback from professionals!
- Become a Student Presenter, Honors Society Inductee, and Student of the Year!
- Learn more about your craft from the STN Online Academy and STN Video Vault!
- Compete in STN Challenges, STN Nationals, and for the prestigious STN Excellence award!
- Attend the 2017 STN convention in Anaheim, California from March 28-31 and meet 3,000 other students as well as industry professionals who have your passion for production!
- Join the Alumni Association when you graduate from high school
STN is a 501 (c) 3 educational non-profit. We rely on support from schools, parents, donors and sponsors.
Contact our corporate office at email@example.com
Click above to find out more!